- Turmeric brings a burst of flavour to savoury meals.
- Adds a spicy and peppery flavour to your favourite hot drinks.
- The aroma of Turmeric provides an emotionally uplifting environment.
- Body Care
Turmeric, a Chef’s Companion!
Take advantage of the subtle spicy and peppery flavour of Turmeric by adding a drop or two to scrambled eggs or frittatas, plain rice, or soups. You can also add it to sautéed greens for a peppery flavour. The added bonus to cooking with Turmeric oil? It also allows you to reap the other benefits of Turmeric!
- Make your own Turmeric Tea by mixing coconut milk, water, honey, tea and one to two drops of Turmeric Essential Oil.
- Add Turmeric essential oil to scrambled eggs or frittatas, plain rice or soups for a subtle spicy and peppery flavor.
- When using Tumeric essential oil in cooking, you may want to start out with The Toothpick Method – simply dip a toothpick in the essential oil bottle, stir into your dish, taste and repeat until you’ve added your desired amount.
Directions for Use
For food flavouring.
Only use diluted. Take no more than one drop per day. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of eyes and mucosa.
There are no reviews yet.