Liposomal Vitamins C +D3 +K2mk7
- Calcium and vitamin D help to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
- Calcium and vitamin D are needed for normal growth and development of bone and the immune system in children
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
- Vitamin D helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older.
| Sugar | Salt | Sweetener | Soy | Dairy | Yeast | Artificial Flavour | Preservatives | Gel | Thickener | Stabiliser | Colour |
Take one teaspoon daily. Mix it with cold water or juice if desired. Could be consumed before or together with cold drinks or other cold food. Refrain from consuming anything hot at the same time to protect liposomes from damage. Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from sunlight. Preferably refrigerate before and after opening. Best before 90 days if not opened. After opening, best if consumed within 30 days.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.