Sage herb has been used traditionally to treat some of the most common and troublesome symptoms of the menopause such as the famous but socially embarrassing and uncomfortable hot flushes. Following close behind are the accompanying night sweats making peaceful sleep elusive.
Benefits & Features
- Relief of excessive sweating associated with menopausal hot flushes, including night sweats
- Relieves some of the symptoms associated with the menopause.
- 3400 mg of fresh sage tincture per tablet
- Convenient one-a-day dosage
Directions for Use
- Adults (18 years and over): Take 1 tablet daily.
- Not for use in children or those under 18.
- For oral use only. Read leaflet before use.
- Do not use if you are allergic to sage or any of the other ingredients or if you are pregnant or breast – feeding.
- See your doctor if your symptoms worsen or persist after taking menoforce for 12 weeks.
- Enough data has not been gathered to establish the safety of this product for log term use.
- Keep out of the reach and the sight of children.
What do menoforce sage tablets contain?
- Menoforce® Sage tablets contain an extract of sage herb obtained from freshly harvested, organically cultivated sage. Sage has been traditionally used as a herb for the relief of excessive sweating, particularly during the menopause.
- Menoforce® comes in the form of a one-a-day herbal sage tablet.
- Each tablet contains 51mg of concentrated dried tincture from fresh Sage (Salvia officinalis L. ) leaves (1:17-18). Extraction solvent: ethanol 68% V/V. This is equivalent to 3400mg of tincture of fresh sage herb (leaves).
- Other ingredients used for Menoforce® Sage tablets are microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose laurate and hydrogenated cottonseed oil.