- Enhances your daily diet & helps fill nutrient gaps*
- Supports healthy immunity, digestion & brain function*
- Patent-pending fermentation process maximizes nutrient potency & absorption*
- Helps boost energy for improved overall health & vitality*
- Can be taken on an empty stomach with no stomach upset
- Capsules have a light, pleasant smell with no weird aftertaste or “vitamin burps”
- Whole food supplement with ZERO synthetic ingredients
- 21 uniquely fermented vitamins & enzyme-activated minerals
- Made with 8 organic superfoods and botanicals
- Replaces your current multivitamin, vitamin C, B complex, D3, and any whole food fruit & veggie supplement
- Easy-to-swallow soft vegan gel capsules
- Non-GMO; No fillers, additives, artificial flavors, preservatives, colors, yeast, soy, sodium, or starch
Organic Alfalfa Juice Powder
Alfalfa (aka lucerne) is a member of the legume family that has a long history as a traditional herbal medicine. It has a high content of bioactive plant compounds including saponins, flavonoids, phytoestrogens, coumarins, alkaloids, amino acids, phytosterols, vitamins, digestive enzymes, and terpenes.
Organic Spinach Powder
Popeye’s favorite leafy green vegetable is a rich source of vitamins and minerals including folate, niacin, vitamin A, B6, C, and K, as well as calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, copper, manganese, and zinc. It’s also packed with eye-protective beta-carotene, lutein, and xanthene.
Organic Sprouted Purple Maize
Commonly known as corn, maize is a good source of phosphorus, niacin, dietary fiber, manganese, and several B vitamins, including B3, B6, and pantothenic acid (B5). In terms of phytonutrients, maize is best-known for its carotenoids – especially lutein and zeaxanthin.
Organic Broccoli Powder
Broccoli is a concentrated source of vitamins C, K, and fiber. High in chromium, it’s also a very good source of manganese and a good source of selenium and zinc. This cruciferous veggie contains high levels of glucoraphanin, a phytochemical that can be converted into the cancer-fighting compound sulforaphane.
Organic Raspberry Juice Powder
Raspberries boast one of the greatest diversities of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients including a powerful antioxidant known as ellagic acid and rheosmin (also called raspberry ketone). They are an excellent source of many nutrients including vitamin C and manganese, vitamin B, folic acid, copper, and iron.
Organic Orange Peel Powder
Just like the flesh of an orange, orange peel is loaded with vitamin C. In fact, orange peel contains substantially more enzymes, flavonoids, and phytonutrients than the fruit itself! The flavanones in orange peel are powerful antioxidants that fight free radicals and reduce oxidative damage.
Organic Turkey Tail Mushroom
Turkey tail mushroom contains an abundance of antioxidants and polysaccharides along with high levels of selenium and vitamins D and B3, which are crucial for maintaining immunity. Turkey tail is also an excellent prebiotic for the microbiome, helping to replenish the gut with probiotics (beneficial gut flora).
Organic Bell Pepper
Bell peppers contain a wealth of nutrients and are an excellent source of vitamin C and A (in the form of carotenoids) and B6. They are a good source of a number of other B vitamins (B2, B3, folate, and pantothenic acid) as well as vitamin E, potassium, molybdenum, and fiber.