lippery Elm (Ulmus Fulva)
Pure powdered bark. 300mg in vegetable capsules.
A highly nutritious, soothing and digestible substance with a long history of use around the world.
The bark’s demulcent consistency is the reason it is taken during convalescence and suitable for most age groups.
HABITAT AND CULTIVATION
A native of the northern United States and Canada and most commonly found in the Allegheny Mountains. Slippery Elm thrives in open situations on high ground. The inner bark of the bole and branches is collected in the spring.
Large amounts of mucilage; starch; tannins.
DO NOT TAKE DURING PREGNANCY.
PARTS USED: Inner bark – normally available only as a powder.
DOSAGE: 1 capsule three times daily swallowed with water.
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- They are perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don’t like to have unnecessary additive when they can have purity