Liposomal Vitamin C +Glutathione &Zinc
Glutathione is a tripeptide found in every cell of the body. It is critical to preserving cellular integrity, and essential for optimal health. Glutathione is often called the “master antioxidant” and is essential for healthy immune function, the bodies detoxification processes, and more.* For more information on Setria® visit: https://setriaglutathione.com
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
A liposome is a spherical vesicle having at least one lipid bilayer. The liposome can be used as a vehicle for administration of vitamins, minerals and many other nutrients.
The name liposome is derived from two Greek words: ‘Lipos’ meaning fat and ‘Soma’ meaning body. Liposomal vesicles are made up of a lipid bilayer surrounding the inner volume, and they can release their load directly in to the cells.
The next commonly known property of liposomes is their high bioavailability in the body. Much higher than when taking nutrients e.g. in the form of tablets or pills. Choose and try one of our liposomal products for yourself or for your loved ones.
Please refer to the attached product label for the ingredients.
| Sugar | Salt | Sweetener | Soy | Dairy | Yeast | Artificial Flavour | Preservatives | Gel | Thickener | Stabiliser | Colour |
Take one teaspoon daily. Mix it with cold water or juice if desired. Could be consumed before or together with cold drinks or other cold food. Refrain from consuming anything hot at the same time to protect liposomes from damage. Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from sunlight. Preferably refrigerate before and after opening. Best before 90 days if not opened. After opening, best if consumed within 30 days.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.